Low-voltage lighting began with the introduction of 12v halogen bulbs. Halogen lighting is being phased out. However, the low-voltage lighting industry is now dominated by much more energy-efficient LED technology. Low voltage lighting works by using a LED driver or a transformer to lower the voltage from 110v to 24v, 12v, or lower. The driver or transformer is either built into a light fitting on its own or installed separately, but its presence is essential to the light’s functioning.
We do the layout design and provide you with a plan that fits your home and your needs. We will use different fixtures types such as:
- Wash lighting.
- Steps lighting.
Each fixture will add a beauty and safety to your home.
NY Lighting can keep your lighting system running yearly with our seasonal package plan.
The plan includes:
- Replacing any dead lamp.
- Cleaning and replacing any broken fixtures.
- Burring any exposed wire.
- Checking and replacing any dead transformers.
NY Lighting can offer a system upgrade to any running lighting system such as:
- Increasing the number of fixtures.
- Replacing any halogen bulb with LED bulb.
- Adding a photo sensor “if applicable” to the transformer or replace the transformer with a different transformer that has a photo sensor.
- Fixtures re-positioning if needed.